We accept accreditation applications until June 26, 2022.
Only applications submitted using the online form will be considered.
Principles of cooperation with the Organizer of the Ostróda Reggae Festival.
- Sending the application via the on-line form is tantamount to consent to the processing of personal data and consent to comply with the rules of cooperation with the Organizer of Ostróda Reggae Festival.
- Accreditation applications of private persons, representatives of clubs, teams, sponsors, advertising and promotional agencies will be rejected.
- The number of accreditations is limited. Accreditations are free of charge. We will inform accredited journalists by e-mail about the rules for collecting the accreditation.
- Journalistic accreditation entitles you to enter all projects organized as part of the festival and to the media zone at the Ostróda Reggae Festival.
- The rules for recording the festival using audiovisual and photographic equipment will be provided to accredited TV crews and photojournalists no later than on the day of receiving the accreditation.
- In the event of violation of the rules of granting and using the granted accreditation, the Organizer has the right to withdraw the granted accreditation.
- The organizer reserves the right to reject the application without giving any reason.
PRESS OFFICE / PATRONAGES / ACCREDITATIONS
Artur Zabłocki / mobile: +48 602 584 801 / e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
CONTACT FOR MEDIA
Mirosław „Maken” Dzięciołowski / mobile: +48 512 232 005 / e-mail: email@example.com